PAN Card

 Anywhere in India

 Within 15 Days

 Easy Documentation

 Free Expert Advise

 Expert Services

 No Hidden charges

    Get a Quote

    What is PAN?

    Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric identifier, issued by Income Tax Department. Each assessee (e.g. individual, firm, company etc.) is issued a unique PAN.

    Who can apply for PAN?

    All existing assessee or taxpayers or persons who are required to file a return of income, even on behalf of others, must have a PAN. Any person, who intends to enter into economic or financial transactions where quoting PAN is mandatory, must also have a PAN.

    Is it compulsory to quote PAN on return of income?

    Yes, it is compulsory to quote PAN on return of income.

    Section 160 of IT Act, 1961 provides that a minor, lunatic, idiot, mentally retarded, deceased, wards of court and such other persons may be represented through a Representative Assessee. In such cases,

    • In the application for PAN, details of the a minor, lunatic, idiot, mentally retarded, deceased, wards of court, etc. should be provided.
    • Details of representative assessee have to be provided in item 14 of the application for PAN.

    Documents Required for PAN application

    For Individuals

    • Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India; or Driving License; or Passport
    • Matriculation certificate or Mark sheet of recognized board; or Birth certificate issued by the municipal authority or any office authorised to issue birth and death certificate by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths or the Indian Consulate as defined in clause (d) of sub-section (1) of section 2 of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955); or

    Foreign Citizen

    • Copy of passport, or Copy of Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card issued by Government of India, or Copy of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card issued by Government of India, Or
    • Copy of other national or citizenship Identification Number or Taxpayer Identification Number duly attested by “Apostille” (in respect of countries which are signatories to the Hague Convention of 1961) or by the Indian Embassy or High Commission or Consulate in the country where the applicant is located or authorised officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Banks registered in India or
    • Copy of Visa granted & Copy of appointment letter or contract from Indian Company & Certificate (in original) of Indian address issued by the employer or

    Taxcellent helps you in filing PAN application before Income tax department

    Taxcellent - For All Chartered Accountants Services

    We have launched a range of Chartered Accountants Services for families along with a complete income tax filing product suite covering ITR-1 to ITR-7. With the launch of our families division, we aim to help millions of Indians with financial literacy, compliance and investment.

    Enquiry Now
    Call nowWhatsApp