FEMA Compliance – Foreign investment in India – Reporting in Single Master Form
Form FC-GPR is issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) when the company receives the foreign investment, and against such investment the company will allot shares to a foreign investor then it is mandatory for the company to file details of such allotment of shares using the form FC-GPR within 30 days from the date of such allotment.
List of documents to be submitted along with Form FC-GPR
1. Declaration from Director and Authorised Representative.
2. CS certificate
3. Valuation certificate: As prescribed and applicable under FEMA 20(R). For rights issue, valuation certificate is not required.
4. A declaration may be attached that the rights issue to persons resident outside India is not at a price less than the price offered to persons resident in India.
5. Board resolution
6. Memorandum of Association
7. Merger/ Demerger/ Amalgamation- “relevant approvals from the competent authority”.
8. For Rights/ Bonus issue – previous acknowledgement letter of FC-GPR/FC-TRS ,as applicable, of the original investment.
9. FIRC and KYC
Taxcellent will help you in preparing documents and reporting the transaction with the Reserve Bank of India.